Squadhelp may require verification of any user to uphold the Squadhelp Terms of Service. Possible reasons we might require you to verify your identity include:
- To determine ownership of duplicate accounts
- To determine ownership of linked accounts
- To assist you in resuming your account
- To determine ownership of accounts showing suspicious or high-risk activity
- Any other reason that Squadhelp deems appropriate, including random checks to maintain the integrity of the marketplace
You will need to scan two documents in order to verify your identity. Do not crop, rotate, touch up, adjust colors, or alter the images in any way. Note: If you live in the United States, you will only be required to provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Your current, valid government-issued photo ID
- This ID must include your picture, signature, name, date of birth, and address, with the exception of passports, which do not need your address.
- The image must be a color scan that shows your photo and required data clearly. The four edges of the ID card must be visible in the scanned image. If the expiration date is on the back of your photo ID, then you should send us a scan of the back of the card, as well.
- Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver’s license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets the criteria above. Even when issued by a government agency, we cannot accept documents like student IDs, employee IDs, or library cards.
- (For Creatives outside USA) A recent billing statement
- Your name and address must be visible.
- The utility company or bank address information must be visible.
- Your account may be a joint account, but your name must be on the account. Your address must match the location information you entered on Squadhelp. Your name must match both your Squadhelp account information and your government ID.
- The dates on your scanned statement must be within six months of the date you upload them.
- Acceptable documents include bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills, or any other monthly bill that meets the criteria above.
Prepare for Verification
Before you begin:
- Gather and scan the necessary documents.
- If you need to verify the authenticity of an identity verification request, contact support.
If you are unable to verify your identity, Squadhelp may, at our discretion:
- Suspend Payouts from your account
- Suspend or close your account
- Suspend or close suspected duplicate accounts
Warning—Deliberately uploading falsified documentation is a crime and violators will be permanently suspended. Squadhelp may report users who attempt to send fake or falsified documents.
Identity Review Process
Squadhelp will review your provided content to ensure it matches our criteria. This usually takes three to four business days. We will notify you when we complete the review. In addition to the verification process above, we may require you to submit additional documentation.