Users have the ability to communicate with other users or contest holders by sending them a private message. Squadhelp monitors these communications from time to time to ensure that they meet the guidelines mentioned below.
Any violation of these guidelines will lead to temporary or permanent suspension of your Squadhelp account.
- No Harassment: Purposely intimidating a particular member, harassing them, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.
- No Threats: Any threat or intimation of a threat.
- No Rude/ Obscene Language: Any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, or otherwise violative of any laws
- No Advertising/soliciting/self-promotion: You can not promote, advertise, or otherwise call attention to your site, blog, product, or services
- Can not discuss or challenge CH Ratings: Any messages to CH which include a reference to the ratings are not allowed. For example, following types of messages are not allowed:
- “why did you give me 2 stars on my entry” or
- “I followed the contest brief so why did you give me 1 star?” or
- “You are giving too many 2 star ratings. Can you tell us what are we doing wrong”
- “You downgraded my rating from 4 star to 2 star. Can you explain why”
- “It is discouraging to get so many low ratings”
- Excessive Messaging: You are not allowed to send excessive amount of messages to CH, asking them for feedback on your entries or to rate your entries.
- Cannot share personal information: You are not allowed to share personal information such as email address or phone numbers using private messaging.
- Can not accuse CH of name registration: Any message that accuse the contest holder of registering or stealing entries, or demanding payment for entries. If you suspect that a CH might have registered one of your entries, please inform Squadhelp so that it can be investigated. You are not allowed to communicate such issues directly with the CH.
- Can not take advantage of Private Messaging: Using private messaging to gain advantage over other creatives is not allowed. If the response to your question or private message can also be helpful to other creatives, please ask this question in a public comment. Asking such questions privately can lead to account suspension.